Richard S. Albright
- Senior Associate
St. Clair Shores, MI
- Emphasis on municipal law, criminal prosecutions, warrants authorizations, ordinance drafting, municipal civil defense, and preparation of legal opinions.
- Serves as Assistant City Attorney for the City of St. Clair Shores, City of Eastpointe, and the City of Grosse Pointe Farms.
- Appeared in over 100 municipal cases in the Macomb County Circuit Court since 2000.
- Has conducted over 200 District Court trials/hearings.
- Successful representation in all municipal appeals, including two cases before the Michigan Supreme Court.
- Serves as primary defense counsel for the City of St. Clair Shores in cases handled through the Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority.
- Serves as primary counsel for the City of St. Clair Shores in cases handled through its anti-blight program with successful representation in all cases handled in the Macomb County Circuit Court.
- Serves as legal counsel for City of St. Clair Shores Zoning Board of Appeals and Fence Arbitration Committee.
- Serves as legal counsel for City of Eastpointe Planning Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, Fence Board of Appeals and Sign Board of Appeals.
- Serves as primary prosecutor in the City of Eastpointe.
- Michigan, 1997
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 05/1997
- Honors: Top 15% of class, GPA 3.23
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.S. - 12/1993
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity - Executive Board
- Honors: Pre-Law Society - Executive Board
- Major: Political Science, GPA 3.61
- Minor: Criminal Justice, GPA 3.81