Menu Contact View Our Practice Areas
Serving The Legal Needs Of Greater Detroit Since 1951.

Posts tagged "divorce modification"

Should you seek a modification in your divorce decree?

Circumstances change in every person's life, whether married, single or divorced. The difference is that when you are divorced, you may need the court's approval to make changes to certain aspects of your life. This is called a modification. When you are getting your divorce, the courts look at your present situation to lay out the decisions of custody, support and property division. When situations change, children get older or you get another job, for example, you can ask for a modification.

Free Consultations. Flexible Appointments. Payment Options.

Office Location

24055 Jefferson Ave.
Ste. 2000
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080

Phone: 586-335-2733
Map & Directions